GUNSHOT® Cheesy Chicken Dip
This crock pot GUNSHOT® Cheesy Chicken Dip is easy, delicious, and the perfect entertaining appetizer for home or the tailgate!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 2 cups chopped/shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened (or low-fat if you’d like)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup, 3-cheese ranch dressing
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup of GUNSHOT® Sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix until well combined
- Place ingredients in a slow cooker on high, stirring occasionally (you can also prepare this on the stove top in a saucepan, but the higher the heat the more often you’ll need to stir it so it won’t burn). Once dip is hot and all the ingredients are melted together, you can set the cooker on warm while serving.
- Sprinkle on more shredded cheddar and green onions as a garnish. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or veggies,